Extended Work Hours Request
All EACs/Stand Builders/Exhibitors who need to continue working on their stands after normal work hours – between 19:00 – 07:00 – must complete this Extended Hours Request form and pay the appropriate fees (listed below), which cover additional lighting and security costs. Once the form has been submitted, fees become payable in full. No exceptions. Additional set-up hours for the static display are not permitted.
Extended work hours fees must be paid on site on or before the days working late. Cash or credit are the only payment methods accepted.
Note: These are daily overtime rates.
- Request and payment in before 14:00: $500
- Request and payment in after 14:00: $750
All work is done at the stand builder/EAC’s own risk.
- Neither EBACE nor Palexpo will be held liable for any damage which may occur to the exhibitor’s goods, materials and/or installations.
- Trucks are not permitted on public roads on Sundays or holidays. Please plan accordingly.
- Extended hours are not permitted on the static display.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments must be paid on site by credit card or in cash at the EBACE Show Management office located in Hall 4 near Registration.
- Sarah Driver, CEM – Mobile - +1 (202) 783-9369
- Julie Stubbs – Mobile - +1 (202) 802-0318
- Maureen Cameron – Mobile - +1 (202) 203-0609
- Linda Peters – Mobile - +1 (202) 415-1297
Please note the following:
- Rigging, water, telematics and power supply orders must be placed prior to 26 April to secure discounted pricing. Orders submitted after this deadline will be subject to a 20% surcharge.
- All deposits out of the exhibitor’s purchased stand area are forbidden.