All co-exhibiting companies are required to register/purchase a company profile and must be members in good standing of NBAA.
Additional company profiles are available at a cost of $500 each. Companies requesting additional company profiles will be sent login information to update their company profiles online.
Please keep in mind:
- All co-exhibiting companies must purchase company profiles to participate.
- Exhibitors receive one complimentary company profile per exhibit application received.
- Companies must be members in good standing (i.e., paid in full for all accounts with NBAA) in order to be listed online, on the mobile app and in the show guide.
- Any company whose name is included on the exhibit space
- Any company having an existing corporate relationship between themselves and the contracted primary exhibitor.
- Any company that has staff working on the exhibit space during official show hours
- Any company whose marketing materials are distributed from the exhibit space
- Any company whose products/services are marketed from the exhibit space
- Any company other than the primary exhibitor with a different company name and a different business function that is sharing the exhibit space.
Note: Co-exhibitors are not allotted badges, and should arrange for badges through the primary exhibitor.
Co-Exhibitor Registration FEE: $500
All registrations must be accompanied by full payment. No registrations will be processed until payment in full is received. For additional information on company profiles, please contact NBAA's Meagan Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 783-9357.